BOOKINGS AND PAYMENT
CANCELLATIONS – ESTA
CANCELLATIONS – Clients.
Cancellations or changes to bookings can be made by telephone, letter or email. There will be NO cancellation charge if cancellation is made at least 7 calendar days prior to the course. Candidates can either transfer the booking to an alternative date or receive a full refund.
If less notice than 7 calendar days is given candidates can transfer the booking to an alternative date, refunds will not be paid.
COURSE INFORMATION FOR CLIENTS
Candidates are expected to:
1. Wear, and bring, appropriate clothing for the course they are attending. This will include out door clothing for the Fire Fighting course for the Fire Extinguisher practical, and clothing and towel for the pool session on the Sea Survival course.
2. Bring Photo ID to the course, eg Passport or Driving Licence.
3. Arrive at the start time given on the offer letter or given by phone or e mail.
4. Telephone Clive Monk asap if they are going to arrive late, or are not going to be attending.
5. Speak to the Instructor or Clive Monk prior to, or at the beginning of the course and let them know of any learning difficulties (eg Dyslexia, problems with reading or writing) as there is a test at the end of each course. Assistance will be given if necessary.