BOOKINGS AND PAYMENT
Bookings are accepted from clients either by using our booking form issued with our offer letters or over the telephone/E mail. Payment is due when booking the place on a course. Receipts are issued on the day of the course.
CANCELLATIONS – ESTA
ESTA reserves the right to cancel a course in the event of unforeseen circumstances. We will endeavour to give as much notice as possible, and in the event of a course cancellation by ESTA the client will have the option of transferring to another course at a later date or a refund of course fees paid.
CANCELLATIONS – Clients.
Cancellations or changes to bookings can be made by telephone, letter or email. There will be NO cancellation charge if cancellation is made at least 7 calendar days prior to the course. Candidates can either transfer the booking to an alternative date or receive a full refund.
If less notice than 7 calendar days is given candidates can transfer the booking to an alternative date, refunds will not be paid.
COURSE INFORMATION FOR CLIENTS
Candidates are expected to:
1. Wear, and bring, appropriate clothing for the course they are attending. This will include out door clothing for the Fire Fighting course for the Fire Extinguisher practical, and clothing and towel for the pool session on the Sea Survival course.
2. Bring Photo ID to the course, eg Passport or Driving Licence.
3. Arrive at the start time given on the offer letter or given by phone or e mail.
4. Telephone Simon Bywater asap if they are going to arrive late, or are not going to be attending.
5. Speak to the Instructor or Simon Bywater prior to, or at the beginning of the course and let them know of any learning difficulties (eg Dyslexia, problems with reading or writing) as there is a test at the end of each course. Assistance will be given if necessary.